I have successfully raised the profiles of companies large and small, from blue-chip corporates to start-ups.
I left London PR agency GCI London in 1992 to set up on my own.
My highlights include:
- devising and implementing a media campaign for freelance trade body PCG which helped raise the organisation’s profile and increase membership from 12,000 to 20,000 between 2006 and 2010. I played a key role in managing a highly intensive media campaign around the landmark Arctic Systems case in the House of Lords in 2007, generating coverage in all national newspapers and broadcast media including BBC News 24, Channel 4 News, Today Programme, Working Lunch and Radio 5 Live. Other key coverage included a feature article in The Daily Telegraph around National Freelancers Day as well as an interview for MD John Brazier on Working Lunch to discuss freelancing in a recession.
- working with a number of leading professors at The Open University Business School to raise their profile as thought leaders. Coverage secured in The Guardian, BBC Today Programme, BBC World News and Aljazeera.net
- working with online accounting company FreeAgent to build a brand and drive up customer numbers. Since 2011 the company has grown from 10 to 50 staff and customers have increased from 11,000 to 34,000. FreeAgent was named one of the most influential financial technology companies in Europe in 2014 in the FinTech 50 list. Key coverage has appeared in the Financial Times, The Guardian and The Times.
- business process outsourcing firm Alsbridge sought my help to establish its profile from scratch. One key highlight saw coverage in The Daily Telegraph's Starting Out column when ALS was less than a year old.
- for strategy business consultancy, forward thinking inc., I managed an executive profile programme for the MD and founder. I initiated and executed a collaborative project between fti and Central St. Martin’s College of Art which saw coverage in The Daily Telegraph and Financial Times.